lundi 11 mai 2009

What I have done, What I am looking for ?


I have just finished a transition Management Mission within UCB Pharma In Shannon (Ireland) and that I am now looking for a new assignment.

During my mission in Shannon I have had the opportunity, successively to
- temporary fulfill the role of Supply Chain Manager during a restructuring phase of the department,
- implement the Key Supply Chain Processes (S&OP, MPS, MRP, Scheduling…)
- remodel SAP to manage these processes correctly
- deliver SAP training to Supply Chain and Operations staff

I am now looking for a new challenge somewhere in Europe.

The areas where my skillset is most relevant and suitable are within :

- Supply Chain
- SAP ( SCM, Packaging Master data…)
- Contract Manufacturing Operations
- Operations management

As I have undertaken in the past, I am very flexible to accept more strategic positions as well as purely operational functions.

I have attached an executive Summary of my key achievements, projects and deliveries to date for your review and consideration.

If you want to contact me feel free to call 0033 672756842.

Emmanuel de Ryckel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire